libftdi Windows binary for download
Xiaofan Chen
2018-06-10 05:36:38 UTC
It seems to me there are still a bit of requests for libftdi Windows
binary even though MSYS2 has provided the building structure and
binaries for libftdi.

Therefore I have just uploaded a new download which is for the latest git tree.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/picusb/files/?source=navbar

File name: libftdi1-1.4git_devkit_x86_x64_9June2018.7z
7-zip is used because of the file size for zip is much bigger.

Take note the Python bindings are only for Python 3.6 and
may not work well.
--
Xiaofan

Xiaofan Chen
2018-06-11 13:38:57 UTC
Take note that in order to use usbdk backend, libftdi needs to be modified,
so the binary will not work with usbdk backend.

Ref:
https://github.com/libusb/libusb/issues/443
https://github.com/libusb/libusb/wiki/Windows#Driver_Installation